Check Out These 5 Facial Masks To Get Rid Of Facial Hair Naturally.
1. Gelatin Peel-Off Mask
A gelatin peel-off mask is one of the best-known remedies to get rid of facial hair. But, it may get a little messy and smelly. The smell though can be suppressed by adding a few drops of lemon juice and essential oil. Not getting messy, well it’s all in your hands.
- 1 tbsp. of Unflavored Gelatin
- 2-to-3 tbsp. of milk
- 3-to-4 drops of lemon juice
- 1-to-2 drops of your favorite essential oil
- In a small bowl, mix the unflavored gelatin with the rest of the ingredients.
- Microwave this mixture for 15-to-20 seconds and then immediately apply it on the face.
- Do not apply it close to your eyes or eyebrows as it sticks fast.
- Allow it to sit on the face for at least 5 minutes.
- Then peel it off the face completely to find unwanted facial hair and even blackheads stuck on the dried mask.