There are many easy Halloween nails tutorials out there, and sometimes it may get confusing on what to pick. So, we simplified that process for you!
1. Classic Black and Orange Hues for Halloween Nail Ideas
To re-create these Halloween nail ideas, you will need to start with covering your nails with a white base coat. Now create two circles of black and bright orange on the makeup sponge. Let the orange be in the middle. Dab it onto your nail and continue the effect with painting a black tree on the orange background. Cover your nails with the top coat and its done! You can repeat the black and orange background and add whichever painting you prefer, be it a little spooky ghost or a scary pumpkin.
2. Halloween Nail Art: Polka Dot Spiders
- Apply base coat.
- Apply bright orange coat.
- With the help of a dotting tool and black nail polish, create some dots.
- Repeat the procedure with white nail polish.
- With a tiny brush and black nail polish, add some ‘legs’ to black dots.
- With the help of a dotting tool and while nail polish, create the eyes.
- Finish the ‘eyes’ with tiny black dots.
- Apply top coat.
- On your ring finger, you can create the ’momma’ spider, in the same way described above.