Light and easy, no-bake layered dessert with crushed Oreo, cream cheese, and chocolate pudding, topped with Cool Whip and chocolate chips, learn how to make chocolate lasagna.
This is for YOU, the chocolate lover out there who is looking for a chocolate-y treat that is actually quite light! Chocolate Lasagna is a dessert you don’t want to miss!
Prep time: 25 mins
- 36 Oreo cookies (regular, not double stuff)
- 6 tablespoon butter melted
- 8 oz cream cheese softened
- ¼ cup granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons cold milk
- 12-ounce tub Cool Whip-divided
- 2 – 3.9-ounce packages Chocolate Instant Pudding.
- 3¼ cups cold milk
- 1 and ½ cups mini chocolate chips